Travel plans can change at any moment, and sometimes a cancelled flight is unavoidable. If you need to cancel your flight with Porter Airlines, it’s important to know the steps to take and what to expect in terms of fees and refunds. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the process of cancelling your Porter Airlines flight, so you can make an informed decision.
How To Cancel Booking In Porter App
Here is a step-by-step guide to cancelling your flight with Porter Airlines:
- Open the airline’s official website via a preferred web browser.
- Log into your account using the correct email/user ID.
- Click on the “Search” option.
- On the airline’s homepage, press the “My Trip” option and enter the correct flight ticket reference number and last name of passenger.
- Choose the “Edit Flight” tab and check for cancellation fees.
- Select the ticket you wish to cancel by clicking on the “Next” option.
- Provide a reason for cancellation, in 1000 characters or less, and click “Submit” button
- Receive a confirmation email at your registered address upon successful cancellation of your flight ticket with Porter Airlines.
Porter Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you have booked a flight with Porter Airlines and need to cancel, they make it easy. Make sure you are familiar with their cancellation policy so that the change fee can be waived.
If canceling within 24 hours of booking or at least 7 days before departure date, no charge is applicable!
Even if your ticket was canceled by them due to any reason – don’t worry; simply fill up the form within 24 hrs after getting notification from airlines and get full refund (assuming that your ticket is eligible for refunds).
How much does Porter Airlines charge for cancellation?
If you need to make a cancellation with Porter Airlines, having an understanding of the airline’s policy is key. Depending on your flight and circumstances, costs can range from $100-400 – so it pays off to be aware! You must submit a refund form within 24 hours for any cancellations made in order to avoid missing out on potential savings.
Alternatives to Cancelling Your Flight with Porter Airlines
If you need to change your flight, but don’t want to cancel it completely, there are alternative options available. You can choose to change the date or time of your flight, or transfer your booking to another person. These options may incur fees, so be sure to check with Porter Airlines for more information.
Cancelling your flight with Porter Airlines can be a straightforward process, but it’s important to understand the fees and refund policies beforehand. By following these steps and knowing what to expect, you can make the best decision for your travel plans.