If you are an Uber Eats Pass member and want to cancel your membership, you can easily do so through the Uber Eats app or website. The process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to cancel your Uber Eats Pass membership on both the app and website.
What is Uber Eats Pass?
Uber Eats Pass is a membership program that offers exclusive benefits to its subscribers. With a monthly subscription fee, users get free delivery on eligible orders, 5% off on eligible restaurant orders, and access to exclusive deals. The subscription fee is normally $9.99 per month.
Reasons to Cancel Uber Eats Pass
There are several reasons why you might want to cancel your Uber Eats Pass membership, such as:
- You no longer use Uber Eats frequently
- You are not satisfied with the benefits offered by the Pass
- You want to save money on the subscription fee
- You are facing financial difficulties
If any of these reasons apply to you, you may want to consider canceling your Uber Eats Pass membership.
How To Cancel Uber Eats Pass
On the App
- Open the Uber Eats app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select “Eats Pass” from the menu.
- Tap on “Manage Pass” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Cancel Pass” and follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
On the Website
- Go to the Uber Eats website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Eats Pass” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Manage Pass” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Cancel Pass” and follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
Once you have completed these steps, your Uber Eats Pass membership will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle. You will still be able to use the benefits of the Pass on active orders until the end of the current billing cycle, but you will not be able to place new orders with the benefits of the Pass.
Can You Get a Refund for Uber Eats Pass?
If you cancel your Uber Eats Pass membership, you will not receive a refund for the current month’s subscription fee. However, you can continue to use the benefits of the Pass until the end of the current billing cycle.
How to Rejoin Uber Eats Pass
If you decide to rejoin Uber Eats Pass after cancelling your membership, you can do so at any time by following these steps:
- Go to the Uber Eats website or app and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Eats Pass” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts to subscribe to the Pass.
Cancelling your Uber Eats Pass membership is easy and straightforward, regardless of the device you are using. If you are no longer using Uber Eats frequently, are not satisfied with the benefits of the Pass, or want to save money on the subscription fee, you may want to consider cancelling your membership. Remember that you can always resubscribe to Uber Eats Pass at any time if you change your mind.