We know that cleaning your vape coils increases their lifespan. However, it can be a tedious task if you don’t have the right tools and techniques. Cleaning your vape coil is an essential part of caring for your device. Neglecting to clean your vape coils will result in a decrease in vapor production, sub-par flavors from your eJuices, and will also increase the risk of combustion and overheating your device. Luckily for you, we have compiled this handy guide to help you get through this process with ease.
How To Clean A Seahorse Pro Coil
What You Will Need
- Scissors: to open the device and cut away any gunked up parts.
- Cotton swabs or ear buds: For cleaning away gunk from hard to get places.
- Cotton pads: For wiping away excess VAPE juice from the device.
- Vacuum: To suck up excess gunk from the device.
- Water: To clean away unwanted materials from the device.
- Paper towels: To wipe away any excess water or VAPE juice from the device.
- Salt: To prevent corrosion on the device.
- Silicone Gloves: To prevent oils and dirt from your hands from getting on the device.
- VAPE Juice: This is necessary to clean away gunk and grime from the device.
Important Notes Before You Begin
- Electrons and other tiny parts can be very fragile, so be careful when cleaning them.
- Always keep your device in a clean space and be sure to clean it regularly to prevent dust and grime buildup.
- Always clean your device after you use it. Cleaning it before you use it is always recommended.
Cleaning A Seahorse Pro Coil
- Separate the device from the coil. You can use a pair of scissors for this.
- Gently clean the device with warm water and a cotton pad. Avoid the use of strong cleaners because they may damage the device.
- Gently wipe away excess gunk from the coil with a cotton pad. Avoid the use of strong solvents as they may damage the coil.
How To Disassemble and Clean Your Device Coils
- First, open the device by separating the tank from the mod.
- Remove the coil by unscrewing its screws.
- You can then clean away excess gunk with warm water and a cotton pad. Avoid the use of strong solvents as they may damage the coil.
- Let the parts dry before placing them back in the device.
Aftercare Tips For Coiling And Maintaining Your Vape Device
- Clean the device regularly after use.
- Make sure the device is unplugged before cleaning it.
- Avoid placing the device in moist or humid places like bathrooms or kitchens.
- Avoid contact with water or any other liquids as this may damage the device.
- Avoid using harsh or strong alcohols or solvents when cleaning the device.
As you can see, cleaning your vape coils is an easy process. This will help to extend their lifespan, create more flavour and prevent overheating issues. If you follow these instructions, you should have no trouble keeping your vape coils clean and ready for more vaping.