Swiggy is the go-to app for hungry users who are always looking for options to satiate their hunger pangs. From ordering dinner and grabbing a quick bite to having dinner delivered at home; Swiggy makes it all so easy by offering user-friendly features and a variety of cuisines on its platform.
Each time you place an order on Swiggy, there’s an invoice that pops up with details like name, quantity, unit price, taxes, and the grand total. But what can you do with this invoice after receiving the delivery from your favorite food outlet?
Any business owner knows how important it is to keep records of all invoices on regular basis. Here’s how you can download the invoice from Swiggy and what you can do with it –
Why Should You Download Invoice From Swiggy?
The first and foremost reason to download invoices from Swiggy is that it’s a must if you want to keep your books of accounts up-to-date. While there are several ways to record the expenses incurred through your business, downloading the invoice from Swiggy is one of the most effective ways.
Invoices are important documents that show the details of your business transactions, like the name of the client, the date the transaction was made, the product or services you have provided, the total amount charged, and the mode of payment. These details make it easier to create your books of accounts.
Apart from keeping your accounts up-to-date, another reason to download invoice from Swiggy is to maintain your customer records. If you are running a food business, then you would have been keeping a record of your customers’ details, like name, contact number, email address, and so on.
How To Download Invoice From Swiggy?
To download an invoice from Swiggy, follow these steps
- Launch the Swiggy app and go to the Menu.
- Tap on ‘Account’ and select ‘Receipt’.
- Choose the invoice you would like to download.
What Can You Do With Invoice From Swiggy?
Once you have downloaded the invoice from Swiggy, it’s time to do some bookkeeping. Apart from keeping your accounts up-to-date, there are a few things you can do with invoice from Swiggy
- Analyze your transaction data: Analyzing your transaction data helps you spot trends and figure out where you can improve. By studying the data, you can identify the best time to promote your business, the average order value, and the total amount you are making each month.
- Create your books of accounts: As mentioned earlier, an invoice gives you details that make it easier to create books of accounts. For example, if you have downloaded the invoice for your food delivery, you will see the total amount charged, the number of people who ordered, and the quantity of food they ordered.
- Maintain your customer records: The invoice is important not just for your business but also for your customers. You can use the invoice as a receipt to record and maintain your customer details. The invoice also contains details like the date when the transaction took place, and the amount charged.
- Send the invoice as an attachment: If you are doing business with a client, you can send them the invoice as an attachment via email.
Swiggy is the perfect app to keep hunger pangs at bay. Not just food, you can order anything from a beauty salon to a salon through this app. If you have been ordering from Swiggy, then you must have received an invoice with each order.
Downloading the invoice from Swiggy is extremely important as it helps you keep your accounts up-to-date, and maintain your customer records as well. Analyzing your transaction data, creating your books of accounts, and maintaining your customer records are some of the best ways to use the invoice downloaded from Swiggy.