There are a few ways to get a Gojek receipt. One way is to go to the Gojek app and request a receipt from there. Another way is to email the Gojek customer service team and ask for a receipt. Finally, you can also go to the Gojek website and print out a receipt from there.
How To Get Gojek Receipt
Gojek is a popular ride-hailing app in Southeast Asia. If you’re a passenger, you can request a receipt after your ride. The receipt will include the fare, distance travelled, and other relevant information. Here’s how to get a Gojek receipt: 1. Open the Gojek app and select the ride you took. 2. Tap “info” and then “receipt.” 3. You’ll be able to view
-Computer -Internet connection -Printer
- Tap ‘i’ve finished my ride’ and then ‘get receipt’
- Open the gojek app and select the ride you took
- Enter your
- Select ’email’ or ‘sms’ to receive your receipt
– Gojek receipts are not automatically generated. You have to request for one from the driver – The receipt will show the fare, distance travelled, and time taken for the ride – The receipt can be used to claim reimbursement from your employer or to make a tax deduction
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Delete My Purchase History On Gojek?
1. Open the Gojek app and go to the Profile tab. 2. Scroll down and tap on Purchase History. 3. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the purchase you want to delete, and then select Delete.
How Do I Find Gojek History?
Gojek was founded in 2010 by Nadiem Makarim.
Can You Tip On Gojek?
Yes, you can tip on Gojek.
In The End
Gojek has a variety of payment options, including cash and bank transfer. The app will also provide a digital receipt that can be used as an invoice or for reimbursement.