Swiggy, the leading Food Delivery Startup in India has extended its services by enabling leave-behind deliveries. This is to further serve their customers and make them feel comfortable during their time of need.
If you have been an avid user of Swiggy, we bet that you must have noticed the Lazypay option in your app when placing an order. Let us break it down for you and give you a detailed insight on how to get the Lazypay option in Swiggy if you are also eligible. Keep reading!
How to get the Lazypay option in Swiggy?
If you have been an avid user of Swiggy and noticed the Lazypay option in your app when placing an order, you must be curious about how to get the Lazypay option in Swiggy. Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
The first thing to do is to make sure that Lazypay is available in your city. You can check the availability of Lazypay in your city on Swiggy’s website. If you are eligible to get the service, you can proceed further. If Lazypay is available in your city, you can choose this option when placing an order. You can select this service at various points in the app. You can do it from the home page or from the “Discover” page.
What is Lazypay?
Lazypay is Swiggy’s leave-behind delivery service that lets you order food with a few taps from the comfort of your bed. This option is available in select cities of the country, and the rules to avail it are pretty simple. For the uninitiated, here’s how you can get the Lazypay option in Swiggy.
You can order food from your favorite restaurant through the Swiggy app, leave behind the food at your home or office address and choose the delivery time. In this way, you can get the food delivered at your doorsteps while you are at home or on the move.
Let’s say you have ordered food from your usual restaurant and while checking out, you see a Lazypay option. You can click on it to avail this service. In this way, you can get the food delivered at your doorsteps while you are at home or on the move. It is a boon for people who are not in a position to go out and pick up food. This can be for various reasons – like being unwell, having a broken leg or arm, or being busy at work.
If you fall in any of these categories, you can avail the Lazypay option in Swiggy and order food from your bed. You don’t even have to lift a finger.
Eligibility to Get Lazypay Option In Swiggy
This is an important aspect when it comes to using Lazypay. If you are wondering whether you are eligible for Lazypay, the answer is yes. You just have to be sure of the following things.
- The first thing to check if you can avail Lazypay is if your address is eligible to get the service. If the delivery address is a home or an office, you are good to go.
- The second thing to check is whether your address is in the delivery range of Swiggy. You can check the delivery range of Swiggy on their website.
- The third thing to check is if your payment method is a valid one. If you have used a valid payment method while placing an order and the delivery address is eligible, you can use the Lazypay option.
Can You Order Food With Lazypay on Swiggy?
Yes, you can order food with the Lazypay option. You don’t have to select a specific food item or a particular restaurant. You can order from your favourite restaurant through the app, leave behind the food at your home or office address and choose the delivery time.
Limitations of Lazypay on Swiggy
- You can use the Lazypay option if you are ordering from a restaurant that traces back to Swiggy.
- You can use the Lazypay option only on the app. You cannot avail this service on the website.
- You can use the Lazypay option only if you are within the delivery range of Swiggy.
- You cannot select a specific delivery time with the Lazypay option. You can only set a time between 30 minutes and 3 hours after the order time.
Finally, we hope that you have got the chance to know more about Lazypay and how you can get the service in your app. Lazypay is a new service by Swiggy that provides you convenience while ordering food from your bed.
You don’t have to go out of your comfort zone and can order food from your bed or from a sick bed. The only thing that you have to do is, select the Lazypay option during the ordering process. In this way, you can get food delivered at your doorsteps while you are at home or on the move.