When you access the Swiggy food delivery app on multiple devices, sometimes logging out from one device might show you logged in from another device. Even though leaving a login from one device on other devices might not be a big deal for most users, except when sharing your account with someone else.
But it is always safer to logout from all devices when using the same username and password across all devices. This blog will help you understand how to logout Swiggy on all devices and continue eating your favorite home-delivered food with peace of mind.
How To Logout Swiggy From All Devices
How to logout from Android or iOS device?
To log out of the Swiggy app on a specific device, follow these steps:
- Open the Swiggy app on your device.
- Tap on the profile tab. This can be found in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Logout” option.
- You will be presented with a list of devices where your Swiggy account is used.
- Tap on “Logout” to remove your Swiggy account from that specific device.
How to logout from All device through Website
To log out of Swiggy from all devices, follow these steps:
- Open the Swiggy app or log in to Swiggy’s website.
- Go to the account settings.
- Click on “Privacy and Security”
- Scroll down to the “Sign out from all devices” section.
- Click on the “Sign Out” button.
Why you want to logout from Swiggy
Even though Swiggy offers an amazing convenience when ordering your food through their service, sometimes it’s just a better idea to logout. This can be for a variety of reasons. Sometimes knowing that you can order anything at all times can be unhealthy, as cravings and comfort eating is far too easy to slip into with the click of a button. Logging out from Swiggy can also help reduce spending, as often the desire to treat ourselves can outweigh the need to not forget bills or other commitments. Taking breaks by logging out from platforms like Swiggy has proved beneficial before, so it may at least be worth consideration if feeling especially tempted or want to save money!
Logging out of all devices using the same login details on one account might seem like a small matter to most users. But it is important to do so to keep your data safe from malicious attacks.
It is always recommended to logout from one device and login from another when ordering from Swiggy every time you want to order food from your favorite restaurant. This way, you will never have to worry about your login information falling into the wrong hands.