When you access Zomato, you are doing so using a personal account. This means that if you have logged into the app on a particular device and then switch to another one, there is a high chance that the second device will also have access to your profile on the app.
Unless you log out of Zomato, this access will continue. In order to ensure your privacy is not compromised when switching between devices, it is advisable to log out of Zomato after signing in on any of them. Keep reading for more details about how to log out of Zomato on all your devices.
- How To Activate Zomato Gold Membership
- How To Get Zomato Pro Plus
- How To Sell Food On Zomato
- How To Change Paytm Account In Zomato
- How To Start Business With Zomato From Home
- How To Get Free Food From Zomato
How To Logout Zomato From All Devices
There is no option to log out of Zomato from all devices. You have to logout from all devices one by one.
To log out of Zomato from all devices, follow these steps:
- Open the Zomato app or go to the Zomato website in your browser.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon or go to your profile page.
- Scroll down the “About” section.
- Tap on “Log Out “
- Confirm the action by tapping “Log Out.”
- You will be logged out of Zomato from the device and will need to sign in again if you want to access your account.
Note: The exact steps may vary depending on the version of the Zomato app or website you are using. If you have trouble finding the “Log Out” option, try to hold press the right middle side on the home screen and you will get the log out option.
Logging out of Zomato after signing in on any of your devices is a good idea, given that you do not want other devices to have access to your profile. Once you log out, no device will be able to access your details on the app.
However, it is important to note that logging out of Zomato will not completely delete your profile. The data related to your account will still remain on the app, albeit without an active link to your profile.