Blue Dart is one of India’s largest logistics provider. It offers end-to-end logistics services and supply chain management solutions. The e-commerce boom has led to an increase in the demand for logistics services, which is why Blue Dart introduced ‘Blue Dart eLogistics’ service to meet the growing demand.
If you are a seller on the BlueVEND network, then you can subscribe to this service to create an easy and cost-effective delivery process for your products.
Here’s how you can track your BlueDart Awb Number online and see real-time updates of your shipment details, including the current location of the truck and its estimated arrival time at your destination.
What is BlueDart eLogistics?
BlueDart eLogistics is a cloud-based service that allows sellers to track BlueDart shipments online. It offers features like Automatic Delivery Advice, Automatic Order Creation, and Automatic Item Dispatch Notification, which makes it easy for sellers to manage their deliveries. Besides, it allows sellers to view the location, estimated arrival time, and other details of the BlueDart Express, BlueDart, and BlueDart Smart shipments. So, if you are a seller on the BlueVEND network, then you can subscribe to this service to create an easy and cost-effective delivery process for your products.
How to track BlueDart Awb Number?
- To start tracking your BlueDart Awb Number, you will first have to login to your BlueVEND account.
- Once you are logged in, select ‘eLogistics’ from the menu at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the ‘Manage Awb Numbers’ option to view your Awb numbers. You will see all your Awb numbers in the table below.
- To track a particular Awb number, select it and click the ‘Track Awb’ button.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Track Awb’ page where you will be able to track your shipment details.
- You can also track shipment details by entering the Awb number manually in the ‘Track Shipment’ section. This will take you to the ‘Track Shipment’ page where you can see the shipment details.
Track Shipment Live With Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
The ‘Track Shipment’ page shows the details of the last shipment for the selected Awb number. It displays information like the status of your shipment (the current status of your shipment), the shipment tracking number, the estimated time of arrival (ETA), the name of the originating and destination locations of your shipment, etc.
This page also has a ‘Live Tracking’ section, where you can track your shipment live and get real-time updates on its whereabouts. There are three ways in which you can track your shipment live.
- The first way is by entering the BlueDart Awb number and clicking the ‘Track Shipment’ button. This will take you to the ‘Track Shipment’ page, where you can track your shipment live.
- The second way is by entering the IMEI number of the consignment. The IMEI number is present on the BlueDart eTag sticker or is mentioned on the bill of lading (BL).
- The third way is by entering the Consignment Number and clicking the ‘Track Shipment’ button. The consignment number is mentioned on the bill of lading (BL).
Now that you know how to track your BlueDart Awb number, you can rest assured that your shipment is in safe hands. You can track your shipment from the time it leaves the warehouse to its arrival at the destination.
It is possible to track the status of an AWB number for a package sent via Blue Dart using the carrier’s website. Go to the Blue Dart Tracking page and enter the AWB number in the space provided. Click on the Track button and the current status of the package will be displayed.