Instacart is a grocery delivery service available in many cities. You order from local stores through the Instacart website or app, and personal shoppers go to the store and buy your groceries for you. When you use your Kroger coupons on Instacart, it helps save money on your next order. Previously, Kroger didn’t offer any special deals for people who wanted to use Instacart to shop from their stores. However, that has changed recently.
Now, if you have an Instacart subscription and you also use your Kroger rewards membership at the same time, they will combine those benefits to give you savings on orders from Kroger-affiliated stores like Central Markets or Mitchell’s Marketplaces locations.
How To Use Instacart With A Kroger Coupon
Before you start shopping for groceries, you’ll need to decide if you want to use your Kroger rewards card or your coupons for your shopping trip. You can use either one or both together, but you can’t use them at the same time. If you decide to pair your coupon with an Instacart order from Kroger, it’s easy to link your accounts and start saving.
Simply go to the Kroger website or download the Kroger app. Log in and click “My Account.” After that, click “Connected Services” and then “Connected Accounts.” You’ll see a list of all your connected accounts, including Instacart. Click “Connect” and you’ll be linked to your Instacart account and be able to use your Kroger coupons.
Save Money With Instacart And Kroger Together
When you use your Kroger coupons on Instacart, it helps to save money on your grocery bill. However, it also boosts your Kroger rewards at the same time. You earn points, fuel rewards, and special offers for every dollar you spend at Kroger stores.
You also earn points when you shop from the Kroger website or app, even if you’re not physically in the store. When you use your coupons on Instacart, you’ll be able to save money on your orders. For example, if you spend $100 and use your coupon for $10 off, you’ll only pay $90 for your groceries.
In addition to that, you will also earn points and rewards for your purchase. If you use your coupon and your rewards at the same time, you’ll earn more rewards and points.
Tips For Using Instacart At Kroger
When you use a Kroger coupon with Instacart, it ensures that you’ll save money on your next grocery order. Before you place your order, you should be aware of a few key things.
- You can combine coupons with your rewards card. If you have a coupon and a rewards card linked to your account, you will only get the benefits of the rewards card.
- You can stack coupons and rewards if you want to. If you use your coupon and rewards card together, you’ll only get the benefits from the rewards card.
- You must purchase the coupon products with your rewards card. You can’t use coupons to purchase discounted products.
Now that you know how to use Instacart and Kroger together, you can start shopping for food and household items.
- First, you must decide if you want to use your rewards card or your coupons for your shopping trip. Then, open your Instacart account and link it to your Kroger account.
- Next, start shopping for your groceries and select the items that you want to purchase.
- Finally, you will be able to select the items you want to buy with your coupons.
Now that you know how to use Instacart and your Kroger coupons, you can start shopping for food and household items. First, you must decide if you want to use your rewards card or your coupons for your shopping trip. Then, open your Instacart account and link it to your Kroger account. Next, start shopping for your groceries and select the items that you want to purchase. Finally, you will be able to select the items you want to buy with your coupons