Today, shoppers expect seamless experiences across all channels. They no longer want to visit separate websites and apps for each store they shop at. Instead, customers want a single account that works across all of their favourite retailers—no matter where they browse or buy.
Fortunately, last year we saw the launch of lots of new services that make this easier than ever before. Zippay is one such service. It’s a universal loyalty program that lets you use the same login details at any retailer you shop at. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about using Zippay in store at Woolworths.
What is Zippay?
Zippay is a universal rewards program that lets you earn points at your favourite retailers. You can then cash in these points for discounts, free shipping, or other rewards at any of these stores. Zippay is available in the U.S. and Australia. You can use it to shop at a variety of popular stores, including Woolworths, Coles, Myer, Amazon, and many more.
Zippay is a good option if you shop at many different stores and want to earn rewards at all of them. If you only shop at one or two stores regularly, you’d be better off using a service that is specific to those retailers. But if you shop at many stores, using a service like Zippay is a great way to earn free stuff at lots of different retailers.
How to use Zippay at Woolworths
If you’re new to Zippay, you’ll need to create an account first before you can start shopping. To do this
- Visit the Zippay website and click “Sign Up.” Zippay will ask you for some basic contact information.
- After you’ve signed up, log in to your account. You’ll need to enter your Woolworths loyalty number to link your account to Woolworths.
- If you already have a Zippay account, visit the “Loyalty” section of the app. Tap “Add a Loyalty Program” and enter your Woolworths customer number.
- If you don’t have a Woolworths customer number, use your phone number instead. Zippay will ask you to provide your last name.
- Once you’ve added Woolworths to your account, you’re ready to start shopping.
- Simply select “Woolworths” when using the app and click “Check in” to start earning points on your purchases.
Why is Zippay worth trying?
If you’re a regular shopper, earning points with a rewards program can be a great way to save money on your purchases. And with Zippay, you can earn points at any store you shop at—including your go-to retailers and supermarkets. This is useful if you regularly buy things like groceries or household supplies from different stores. Zippay lets you earn points for the things you already buy. As an added bonus, you can use the app to find out about sales at your favourite stores. You can then head to the store and use Zippay to buy the items you want and earn points while you’re at it. If you shop at a variety of different stores, using a service like Zippay is a great way to save money on your purchases.
Zippay is a great way to pay for your groceries without having to carry any cash or cards. Simply scan the QR code at the checkout and your purchase is complete. Zippay can also be used to purchase items in store at Woolworths.